Take a look at Nepal travel guide and read what other travelers wrote about main destinations, culture, entertainment and general information.
If you have been in Nepal, tell us what you liked best, so other tourist will have the chance to enjoy Nepal's beauties and spend pleasant and relaxing holidays in Nepal.
- A1 Excursion: Trekking in Nepal means watching the most spectacular sceneries and also follows the trails, which had been used for the purpose of communication and trade for centuries, walking through the heart of the Hills and Mountains. The best period for trekking in Nepal is in the autumn season which extends from early September to early December. – http://www.a1excursion.com
- Himalayan Responsible Travel: Offers excursions service. – http://www.himalayanrespotrek.com
Tour operators and travel agencies
- Ghale Treks & Tours: Offers adventure tours to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Cambodia, Bangladesh and Thailand. – http://www.ghalegroup.com
- High Mountain Wave Trekking Pvt. Ltd: High Mountain Wave Trekking has been safely guiding both experienced trekkers and climbers and first-time walkers all over the country since 1996. We work to the principle that a good guide knows the land; a great guide also knows the people, the culture, the wildlife and the stories. As such, all our guides are fully knowledgeable about the area they take visitors through, and are more than happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. – http://www.highmountaintrek.com
- Himalayan Respo Trek: Trekking and travel company in Kathmandu. – http://www.himalayanrespotrek.com
- Mountain River Rafting: An adventure company managed and operated by Nepali professionals, was formed in 1992 and has become popular among the adventure seeker around the globe ever since. – http://www.mountainriverrafting.com
- Travel High Solu Pvt. Ltd: Nepal based adventure travel company offer complete travel and tour services such as flights, land transportation, hotel reservations, sightseeing, wildlife safaris, and white water rafting, as well as comprehensive trekking and mountaineering support. – http://www.highsolutreks.com