- What is Tourist4Tourist?
- Who’s behind Tourist4Tourist?
- What is the goal of Tourist4Tourist?
- Who writes the tourist guides?
- The information provided in the guides are correct?
- How can I help out?
- How do I know when an article I’ve sent gets approved?
- I sent an article more than one week ago but it has no been approved yet. Why?
- Why should I lend a hand in writing guides for Tourist4Tourist?
- I found a mistake in a tourist guide. How can I let you know?
- Do you want to provide feedback or suggestions?
- Why are there in the website banners and sponsored links?
Who’s behind Tourist4Tourist?
Tourist4Tourist is run by Alian Schiavoncini, a web consultant who wants to match his passion for traveling with his job, thus creating a useful tool for travelers around the world. For more information see About us.
What is the goal of Tourist4Tourist?
To build a community of tourists and travelers who contribute actively to writing guides full of information, tips and useful suggestions, which are other users can read for free: tourist 4 tourist.
How can I help out?
It is really easy. Just send your articles through the relevant forms. These forms can be found in every tourist guide published on the website. Tell us your experience and help us build a stronger community!
How do I know when an article I’ve sent gets approved?
Every article is vetted by our editors and once the information is approved it will be published in the relevant section of the website. Approval can take up to seven days. It may take even longer if the number of articles to be vetted is very high.
I sent an article more than one week ago but it has no been approved yet. Why?
Maybe your article does not comply with our guidelines. Please review our guidelines.
If you believe that your article complies with our guidelines, please wait another couple of days because maybe in the last week we have received plenty of stories
Why should I lend a hand in writing guides for Tourist4Tourist?
Taking part in this project means to share your experience with a vast community of travelers from all over the world. Tourist4Tourist wants to provide a free service for people who love traveling and discovering new places.
Do you want to provide feedback or suggestions?
Please send your feedback or suggestions via e-mail.
Why are there in the website banners and sponsored links?
Hosting a website is not free and since we want to provide a service that is reliable, trustworthy and of course free, we need to rely on advertising in order to cover for management fees.