Take a look at Italy travel guide and read what other travelers wrote about main destinations, culture, entertainment and general information.
If you have been in Italy, tell us what you liked best, so other tourist will have the chance to enjoy Italy's beauties and spend pleasant and relaxing holidays in Italy.
Tour operators and travel agencies
- A La Carte Italy Tours: This Italian tour operator offers exclusive tours aimed mainly at the North-American clientele. You get your private driver-guide all along and you are not sharing the tour with anyone. This is maybe the ultimate way to travel, and it does come at a price; but, as Henry Royce said: “The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten.” A La Carte Italy Tours website also offers several suggested itineraries, as well as gourmet and history information about Italy. – http://www.a-la-carte-italy-tours.com/
- BlueStone Tourism Services: Incoming tour operator agency and incentive destination management for Sicily. – http://www.bluestonesicily.com
- Salento and gallipoli vacations: Bed and breakfast, holiday house in Salento. – http://www.bebsalento.it/thehouse.htm
- Traveleurope Italy: Wide choice of hotels and Bed & Breakfasts all over Italy. On line reservation with instant confirmation and no pre-payment. – http://www.traveleurope.it
- TravelTuscany.net: Villas in Tuscany for rent with self-catering and concierge services in Arezzo, Siena, Florence and other regions of Tuscany, Italy. – http://www.traveltuscany.net/